In the cribbage room my computer freezes evertime that it
tries to load the room. How do I fix this problem?
Thank you

I can get to the same point in the other rooms as well.
It freezes when loading the room.
I downloaded nibblesnbits.
Double clicked the icon on my desktop and a message came
asking me yes or no after I awnsered yes, a second message
came saying : cannot import
C:/windows/desktop/resetr~1.reg:The specified file is not
script you can import only registy files.

myj wrote:

> I can get to the same point in the other rooms as well.
> It freezes when loading the room.
> I downloaded nibblesnbits.
> Double clicked the icon on my desktop and a message came
> asking me yes or no after I awnsered yes, a second message
> came saying : cannot import
> C:\windows\desktop\resetr~1.reg: The specified file is not
> script. You can import only registry files.

Is that the .reg file intended for the XP "Room Flashes then closes"
error? If so, that probably won't help with the freezing rooms. Try
other suggestions on the same Nibbles page.

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support