Modem probelm

Hi My friend has one of these USB telephone line sharing
broadband modems and keeps losing connection. Anyone any
ideas? I've checked the drivers are ok.
Its a Speedtouch 330.

Cheers
AG

joker

This newsgroup is only for the Microsoft broadband networking hardware
not networking in general.

All of the Microsoft newsgroups that include a .hardware are only for
Microsoft hardware.

You might try either a general networking newsgroup or one for the
version of Windows you are running.