Pin Legs, not to beat a dead horse but ....

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

. . . I am finally getting to replacing the rusted out legs on my
wh2o. Where should I get them? All the reading I've done on searched
posts say that there's "roughness" on the new ones, or they're
textured? Is this true for all of them? Do no smooth chromed ones
exist anymore?

Got my replacement legs from Penn-Ray and they look/fell fine to me.
"Rob" <z31kid@gmail.com> wrote in message
> . . . I am finally getting to replacing the rusted out legs on my
> wh2o. Where should I get them? All the reading I've done on searched
> posts say that there's "roughness" on the new ones, or they're
> textured? Is this true for all of them? Do no smooth chromed ones
> exist anymore?

> . . . I am finally getting to replacing the rusted out legs on my
> wh2o. Where should I get them? All the reading I've done on searched
> posts say that there's "roughness" on the new ones, or they're
> textured? Is this true for all of them? Do no smooth chromed ones
> exist anymore?

Penn Ray or Pinball Life.

Rough legs??? Never noticed. They look like shiney chrome to me (much
better than rusty legs too!!!)

Who looks at legs *that* closely anyways? Now I'm getting nervous that all
my pins don't have NOS/HUO legs and I might get a collector "demerit"!!!
;-)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI