Can't access secure sites

I am not able to access any secure web sites on my
wireless connection. These sites are available on my
wired connection. I've tried turing off wireless
security, and still denied access. Any suggestions?

Ivan8r

Are your firewall settings the same for the Wireless and Wired
connections? Or are you talking about two different computers?

If it's a different machines... A few things to check:

1) Internet Explorer : Tools / Options .. Make sure SSL 2.0 & 3.0 are
checked, and TLS is not.
2) Check the make sure Cryptographic Services is started, and set to
Automatic.
3) Repair Internet Explorer (via Add/Remove Programs)

I noticed my "brand new" Toshiba TabletPC was shipped with Crypto
disabled. Took me a while hacking around to find a solution...

Take care,
Mark