Paging/Pinging Marius Stoen

Hi Marius, I emailed you a few days ago about the DE Simpsons plastics
and havent heard back from you. I wonder if my message went into your
spam folder? I am interested in the plastics, please contact me...Tim

nobliti@yahoo.com

Remember, Bucharest is in a slightly different time zone, 8 hrs +/- 2
hrs depending on where you are-sometimes it takes him a day to get back
to you. Also I think his name is spelled Stoean, although I'm sure he'd
figure it right out-he's a sharp guy.

Got the email..Thanks, sorry about the spelling of the name, I copied
and pasted directly from RGP, must have chosen the wrong one to copy
from....Tim

Marius-
Pinbot is coming along..I've been focused on Sorcerer lately and
haven't been doing much to Pinbot recently, though. One of these days
I'll get it done.
John

John,

I still have the Sorcerer playfield will not last for long ,,,,,,,,,,
You have the pics of it !
allready 5 playfields sold from the 26 playfield list

Marius
www.pinball.ro

TRENDING THREADS