FS: Skateball Project in Richmond, VA -- NEED IT GONE TODA..

Last response: in Video Games
August 30, 2005 9:31:46 PM

Its in my wife's van right now and I need it out now (like today).

$500 and I can even deliver it after work (as long as you are within an hour
of me).

I got this as part of a deal and that you should be aware that I have NOT
played the game at all.

I am told it does play but not 100% (there are some GIs out and there may be
a ground issue as well), the cabinet is rough on one side, the boards are
all present and look OK, PF has wear in a few spots, plastics appear to all
be there and intact, rubber looks fairly fresh. Could use some clean up but
I think it would turn out nice for someone with the skill.

Pics are here thanks to John Wart --
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/Skateball...

Thanks

Greg
Anonymous
August 30, 2005 9:31:47 PM

Hey Greg!

You wouldn't want to take a road trip out to Denver, would ya, lol.

Man, looks like a GREAT project pin. And not SO far gone that it would
be such a big deal. I can't imagine someone wouldn't grab that for
$500.

Good Luck!

Tim
Anonymous
August 30, 2005 9:31:47 PM

I'm in Chicago! ;)  that's not _too_ far ;)

-c
Anonymous
August 30, 2005 10:21:52 PM

Hmmm a little too far Tim, sorry!

Its a little rough but definitely not bad at all. Main thing is it needs
someone with painting skills. It should clean up and be a good pin for
someone.

Greg

!