FS: Skateball Project in Richmond, VA -- NEED IT GONE TODA..

Its in my wife's van right now and I need it out now (like today).

$500 and I can even deliver it after work (as long as you are within an hour
of me).

I got this as part of a deal and that you should be aware that I have NOT
played the game at all.

I am told it does play but not 100% (there are some GIs out and there may be
a ground issue as well), the cabinet is rough on one side, the boards are
all present and look OK, PF has wear in a few spots, plastics appear to all
be there and intact, rubber looks fairly fresh. Could use some clean up but
I think it would turn out nice for someone with the skill.

Pics are here thanks to John Wart --
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/Skateball-Project-%24575

Thanks

Greg
3 answers Last reply
More about skateball project richmond toda

    Hey Greg!

    You wouldn't want to take a road trip out to Denver, would ya, lol.

    Man, looks like a GREAT project pin. And not SO far gone that it would
    be such a big deal. I can't imagine someone wouldn't grab that for
    $500.

    Good Luck!

    Tim

    I'm in Chicago! ;) that's not _too_ far ;)

    -c

    Hmmm a little too far Tim, sorry!

    Its a little rough but definitely not bad at all. Main thing is it needs
    someone with painting skills. It should clean up and be a good pin for
    someone.

    Greg

    "Bally Tim" <rkandrlover@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Hey Greg!
    >
    > You wouldn't want to take a road trip out to Denver, would ya, lol.
    >
    > Man, looks like a GREAT project pin. And not SO far gone that it would
    > be such a big deal. I can't imagine someone wouldn't grab that for
    > $500.
    >
    > Good Luck!
    >
    > Tim

Video Games