Very economical printer needed (Please help)

Hello guys,
my old printer is completely dead just this morning, it is already 5-7 years old (canon 4300i), and I have decided to get me a new one instead of trying to repair it. ...also since I want a printer with a scanner (multifunction)....

Now I am confused...many new printers have a chip on the ink cartridge so that using unofficial inks more harder...and those are sh*t expensive...I simply can not afford such inks...

Can someone help me choosing a good and cheap multifunction printer with ability to use cheap unofficial inks? Pleaseeee......I really do not know which one and I do not have any favorite brand...anything should be fine...I dunno kodak, hp, epson, lexmark, canon...what else?...

if you do a search for "refillable printer ink cardtriges" on google you will see that quite a few brands/models are supported. perhaps browse through what is available and compare with what you can buy in stores. such models let you use ink vials instead of paying premium price in store.

keep in mind that you will need to clean the bottom of the cartridges every once in awhile as they normally get gummed up. also keep in mind that if the ink mix is slightly different between name-brand and off-brand your prints will look different than they should.

printerman

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2011
its not dead, its completely dead...love it
would be the power cord.
if you do a lot of colour, buy a colour laser, cheaper. Samsung.