WTB 90's era coin door

Looking for a very nice or NOS 90's era coin door. The kind with the 3
ribs on the front.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=311&depth=0&picno=16462

Prefer it to not be dented, or repainted. I dont care if it has the
lock or if there are very small imperfections that i can touch up. I
have a coin door on my FT that's been painted way too many times.

thanks
-c pinball aht chicagohardcore daht net

looking for an old style door with the 3 verticle ribs on the front.
the new entropy doors look odd on system 11 games.

haha, oops. I also might need one for my BK2K. but will find out today
when that is delivered.

-c

I thought it was for a FT?

I know, FT had the Sys 11 styled doors too ;)

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com