Recently bought a G series router to replace my B series.
Both are Microsoft wireless Routers. What do I need to do
to change the router?

joker

Write down your WAN settings & configure the MN-700 to use the exact
same WAN settings.

Enable MAC filtering with all of the MAC addresses of you computers both
wired & wireless entered into the allowed list with all others not allowed.

Switch over to WPA for your wireless security. (This is assuming all of
your computers are running Windows XP SP2.)

That's all I can say since you posted so little information.