USB wheel recognized as Generic USB Hub

RobisssLV

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2011
Hello.

Well, I just found my old PC Wheel (Speedlink 2in1 Force Vibration Wheel) and I wanted to try it out. I remember, that it was working on my gaming pc, when it had XP on it. Now it has Windows 7 and it recognises it as a Generic USB Hub, not as a game controller. I tried to reinstall drivers, even the whole pc. But without any results.
The wheel is working, I tested it on my laptop, which has Windows 7 too, but also it has USB 3.0. Maybe that is the reason, why it isnt working on my gaming pc? Its not working even on my friends pc. Please help. I dont want to buy a new one now. :(

I do not know if this is the same Wheel as the one you have it is all I could find. It looks like they may have drivers up to Vista for x32 and x64 so you may get them to work on Windows 7 I do not know. But from the Description: Drivers only for Wheels with Version A. So if yours is not version A they most likely will not work at all with Windows 7. Anyway here is the site http://www.speedlink.com/?p=2&cat=314&pid=17503&paus=1. Hope that helps.

RobisssLV

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2011

But then why does it work with my laptop? It has Windows 7 64bit too. Im kinda cofused with this

hytecgowthaman

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
formate full hdd .then clean install windows. dont install any softwares. because virus are corrupt drivers. put that thing then update windows. automatically recagnise device and update to latest driver. because win xp drivers are not correctly working in win 7. or download latest drivers from manufacturer for win 7.

RobisssLV

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2011

I did that like 2 times. No results