How do you get spider mania on a SS.

I finished the stiff o meter but was sure what to try get after that.
How do you get spider mania.

murf88 wrote:
> I finished the stiff o meter but was sure what to try get after that.
> How do you get spider mania.

Simple: collect every Spider Wheel award. This is the "other" wizard
mode in the game, and is one of the hardest modes to get in any/all WPC
games.

Also the most boring to go for.

GRY

"metallik" <lscott@dlptech.com> wrote in message
> murf88 wrote:
>> I finished the stiff o meter but was sure what to try get after that.
>> How do you get spider mania.
>
> Simple: collect every Spider Wheel award. This is the "other" wizard
> mode in the game, and is one of the hardest modes to get in any/all WPC
> games.

3. Ceegary Aug 30, 6:58 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: "Ceegary" <ceeg...@cox.net> - Find messages by this author
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:58:33 -0700
Subject: Re: How do you get spider mania on a SS.
original | Report Abuse

Also the most boring to go for.

GRY

not when you know what the reward is. it is anything BUT boring when
you are down to your last few awards on the board and the pressure
mounts to hit the few remaining un-lit items. yeah, i see your point
though, getting a brilliant intro into spider mania with elvira
narrating, the spider dancing and the light show not to mention a
multiball with everything lit, sure, if you compare the prize to the
trip, the trip is super boring ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)