PowerEdge 400SC NIC

Does anyone know the manufacturer and model of the gigabit NIC in the
current PowerEdge 400 SC? Does it play nice with Linux (Debian Woody to be
exact)?

Gary

--
Note: The above is strictly the opinion of the voices in my head, and
no one else.

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Intel
"Gary Pigott" <usenet@garypigott.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know the manufacturer and model of the gigabit NIC in the
> current PowerEdge 400 SC? Does it play nice with Linux (Debian Woody to be
> exact)?
>
> Gary
>
> --
> Note: The above is strictly the opinion of the voices in my head, and
> no one else.
> http://www.garypigott.net

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

875P Chipset
"Gary Pigott" <usenet@garypigott.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know the manufacturer and model of the gigabit NIC in the
> current PowerEdge 400 SC? Does it play nice with Linux (Debian Woody to be
> exact)?
>
> Gary
>
> --
> Note: The above is strictly the opinion of the voices in my head, and
> no one else.
> http://www.garypigott.net

Thanks. Has anyone got Debian working on this system?

Gary

"Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
> 875P Chipset
> "Gary Pigott" <usenet@garypigott.net> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know the manufacturer and model of the gigabit NIC in the
> > current PowerEdge 400 SC? Does it play nice with Linux (Debian Woody to
be
> > exact)?
> >
> > Gary
> >
> > --
> > Note: The above is strictly the opinion of the voices in my head, and
> > no one else.
> > http://www.garypigott.net

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Redhat Linuz 9 does...not sure about Debian Woody