Ryan

Can I use another micrsoft USB 2.0 wireless adapter on my
Xbox. I have a MN-710 will this work

joker

Well first off the 4 USB ports on the front do not use that standard
shape of USB. That is the first problem. The second one is that an
unmoded xbox can't do that (I'm not sure if a moded xbox even stands a
chance of working).

The only thing I know that works is a twisted pair to wireless bridge,
like the MN-740.