yes, it has a small wire that should keep the ball from rolling back to the
outhole, but mine is missing and cause NO issues at all.
FWIW
Dan

"Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Is TZ supposed to have a wire ball gate in the trough? (sorry marty s., I
> mean Twilight Zone <needle> :)
>
> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

Yes. In case the trough has balls in it, it keeps one shot a little hard
from popping back the wrong way. When you put the apron on, be sure you have
the wire gate working right first. LTG :)

"Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Is TZ supposed to have a wire ball gate in the trough? (sorry marty s.,
> I mean Twilight Zone <needle> :)
>
> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

Thanks guys. Yeah I know how it works and yeah I've put the apron on
before with the gate lever on the wrong side :) Looks like I have to
make one as Ron's is missing. I'm sure it would work without it too,
Dan, but hey, while it's open my padawan says "do it once, do it right" :)

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> Yes. In case the trough has balls in it, it keeps one shot a little hard
> from popping back the wrong way. When you put the apron on, be sure you have
> the wire gate working right first. LTG :)
>
> "Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>Is TZ supposed to have a wire ball gate in the trough? (sorry marty s.,
>>I mean Twilight Zone <needle> :)
>>
>>--
>>Cliffy - CARGPB2
>>A passion for pinball!
>>http://www.passionforpinball.com

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

It may work without it, but it could have problems. It broke because it was
stopping balls going the wrong way, they don't break with the balls just
passing through. LTG :)

> Thanks guys. Yeah I know how it works and yeah I've put the apron on
> before with the gate lever on the wrong side :) Looks like I have to
> make one as Ron's is missing. I'm sure it would work without it too,
> Dan, but hey, while it's open my padawan says "do it once, do it right" :)

Agreed. I'm sure they knew what they were doing when they put it in
there so I'll make one :)

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> It may work without it, but it could have problems. It broke because it was
> stopping balls going the wrong way, they don't break with the balls just
> passing through. LTG :)
>
> "Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>Thanks guys. Yeah I know how it works and yeah I've put the apron on
>>before with the gate lever on the wrong side :) Looks like I have to
>>make one as Ron's is missing. I'm sure it would work without it too,
>>Dan, but hey, while it's open my padawan says "do it once, do it right" :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

Paper clip can be bent to do the same job.

Otto

CARGPB11

"DWGoett" <pinball@midamerica.net> wrote in message
> yes, it has a small wire that should keep the ball from rolling back to
> the outhole, but mine is missing and cause NO issues at all.

we're moving your number up you cheap bastard :)

Otto wrote:
> Paper clip can be bent to do the same job.
>

> Otto
>
> CARGPB11
>
> My web page: http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-Ottoslanding
>
> "DWGoett" <pinball@midamerica.net> wrote in message
>
>>yes, it has a small wire that should keep the ball from rolling back to
>>the outhole, but mine is missing and cause NO issues at all.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

Cliffy if you haven't wasted a perfectly good paper clip yet I have this
gate wire in stock.

Dave

Cliffy wrote:

> Is TZ supposed to have a wire ball gate in the trough? (sorry marty s.,
> I mean Twilight Zone <needle> :)
>
> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only

Thanks Dave! Email sent ;)

For Amusement Only wrote:
> Cliffy if you haven't wasted a perfectly good paper clip yet I have this
> gate wire in stock.
>
> Dave
>
> Cliffy wrote:
>
>>Is TZ supposed to have a wire ball gate in the trough? (sorry marty s.,
>>I mean Twilight Zone <needle> :)
>>
>>--
>>Cliffy - CARGPB2
>>A passion for pinball!
>>http://www.passionforpinball.com

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

Cliffy,
Is this what your looking for?
www.marcospec.com ...do a search on 12-6542

> Agreed. I'm sure they knew what they were doing when they put it in
> there so I'll make one :)
>
> Lloyd Olson wrote:
> > It may work without it, but it could have problems. It broke because it
was
> > stopping balls going the wrong way, they don't break with the balls just
> > passing through. LTG :)
> >
> > "Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >
> >>Thanks guys. Yeah I know how it works and yeah I've put the apron on
> >>before with the gate lever on the wrong side :) Looks like I have to
> >>make one as Ron's is missing. I'm sure it would work without it too,
> >>Dan, but hey, while it's open my padawan says "do it once, do it right"
:)

> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

dats da one, thx for a link to the pic Dan. :)