TOP DVD sale!

There was an accident on the set of "This Old Pinball"'s
most recent filming, and the main Sony camera became
toast! A farm animal got tangled around the tripod,
and the Sony when down breaking the main camera switch
(really, i'm not joking). I was able to limp along for a
while using the remote camera control, but it's given up
totally now. So i have to pony up for a new (ok used)
TRV900 as a replacement. Hence I am having a one day
TOP video DVD sale to raise some money to pay for
the camera replacement.

Buy 4 TOP DVD disks, and get the 5th disk free!
One day only though, ends August 31th. See
http://marvin3m.com/top
for details as to which DVDs are available and price
(TOP1 to TOP6, including the 2 disk TOP5.1 and TOP5.2).
Paypal *only* to c@marvin3m.com (you won't get this
deal through the mail to Tim).

I may not be able to ship the disks until tuesday after
Labor day, but all will go out then.

Thanks for your support!

buy 4 get one free sale ends today!
http://marvin3m.com/top

cfh@provide.net wrote:
> There was an accident on the set of "This Old Pinball"'s
> most recent filming, and the main Sony camera became
> toast! A farm animal got tangled around the tripod,
> and the Sony when down breaking the main camera switch
> (really, i'm not joking). I was able to limp along for a
> while using the remote camera control, but it's given up
> totally now. So i have to pony up for a new (ok used)
> TRV900 as a replacement. Hence I am having a one day
> TOP video DVD sale to raise some money to pay for
> the camera replacement.
>
> Buy 4 TOP DVD disks, and get the 5th disk free!
> One day only though, ends August 31th. See
> http://marvin3m.com/top
> for details as to which DVDs are available and price
> (TOP1 to TOP6, including the 2 disk TOP5.1 and TOP5.2).
> Paypal *only* to c@marvin3m.com (you won't get this
> deal through the mail to Tim).
>
> I may not be able to ship the disks until tuesday after
> Labor day, but all will go out then.
>
> Thanks for your support!

What about that bucket of Diamonds? (See TOP #3)

I just ordered my videos!

Suggestion: put a release date next to each video on the TOP page. This way,
those of us that want to buy an 'updated' version of a DVD (with new
material) can determine which ones in our collections need updating.

<cfh@provide.net> wrote in message
> There was an accident on the set of "This Old Pinball"'s
> most recent filming, and the main Sony camera became
> toast! A farm animal got tangled around the tripod,
> and the Sony when down breaking the main camera switch
> (really, i'm not joking). I was able to limp along for a
> while using the remote camera control, but it's given up
> totally now. So i have to pony up for a new (ok used)
> TRV900 as a replacement. Hence I am having a one day
> TOP video DVD sale to raise some money to pay for
> the camera replacement.
>
> Buy 4 TOP DVD disks, and get the 5th disk free!
> One day only though, ends August 31th. See
> http://marvin3m.com/top
> for details as to which DVDs are available and price
> (TOP1 to TOP6, including the 2 disk TOP5.1 and TOP5.2).
> Paypal *only* to c@marvin3m.com (you won't get this
> deal through the mail to Tim).
>
> I may not be able to ship the disks until tuesday after
> Labor day, but all will go out then.
>
> Thanks for your support!

Paul

Splendid

Personally i'd love to be able to download them... Saves time...
therefore meaning that there would be more profit going towards the
museum....

Rondogg wrote:
> What about that bucket of Diamonds? (See TOP #3)
>
> I just ordered my videos!

Now there's a great idea!!