Greg00139

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2011
Good evening

Im looking for a gaming mouse, currently I have the mx 400, and I love the feel of it, so I would like to stick to logitech. Im looking to spend about $90.

Solution
Ha ha! lol, I'm using an MX400 and it's currently showing it's age. I loved the grip on that thing! . So to answer your question : I went to the store to look at the G500 and I realised it was bigger. Bigger since your thumb was supported by the big piece coming out of the mouse. I must say that I was skeptical at first but I came to like the feel of it. In general, I would say that the G500 has a different feel to it but it's a better one. There are a lot of features on it that can rival with 100$ mice. All in all, you can't go wrong with this one, if you liked the mx400 like I did, you'll love the G500.

In the end, it all comes to have you grip the mouse. If you liked the MX400 you are a palm gripper which means your palm touhes...

psyxix

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
Logitech g500 is 49.99$ on amazon.com. I've been looking for 1 month for the best mouse and it all came to this one. It is very reliable, adjustable dpi, the laser is precise and it's not too big, bigger than the rats mice though.

psyxix

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
Ha ha! lol, I'm using an MX400 and it's currently showing it's age. I loved the grip on that thing! . So to answer your question : I went to the store to look at the G500 and I realised it was bigger. Bigger since your thumb was supported by the big piece coming out of the mouse. I must say that I was skeptical at first but I came to like the feel of it. In general, I would say that the G500 has a different feel to it but it's a better one. There are a lot of features on it that can rival with 100$ mice. All in all, you can't go wrong with this one, if you liked the mx400 like I did, you'll love the G500.

In the end, it all comes to have you grip the mouse. If you liked the MX400 you are a palm gripper which means your palm touhes the butt of the mouse when you move it. You should then buy Logitech products. If you move the mouse with your fingers, you're a claw gripper and you'll love Razer products.

Also, find yourself a nice mousepad to go with it... it ameliorates the overall enjoyment.

If you have other questions don't hesitate ;)

Solution