FT/FS: TOTAN in Ohio

I have a decent TOTAN for trade or sale. There is a little PF wear
around the A in Bazaar that has been touched up. The Harem plastic is
cracked & snake plastic is MIA. The Cab looks nice. I can send plenty
of pics.

I would rather trade, but would sell outright ($2,300). I'm looking for
Bally/Williams games and I'm open to just about anything. I am very
interested in a SC, MB, or MM. Of course I am willing to do +/- cash deals.

I'm located in Lancaster just southeast of Columbus. Willing to travel.
Shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Thanks,
Jay

BLACKTIGER

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005

Hi Jay,

Thanks for the pics. The PF has a bit more wear than I was hoping for
but.. let me shoot you some pics this evening of the NF and you can
give me your thoughts and we can go from there.

Hey Jay,
Very interested in your TOTAN, could you please send me pictures?

Thanks!
Matt

Jay Nauman wrote:
> I have a decent TOTAN for trade or sale. There is a little PF wear
> around the A in Bazaar that has been touched up. The Harem plastic is
> cracked & snake plastic is MIA. The Cab looks nice. I can send plenty
> of pics.
>
> I would rather trade, but would sell outright ($2,300). I'm looking for
> Bally/Williams games and I'm open to just about anything. I am very
> interested in a SC, MB, or MM. Of course I am willing to do +/- cash deals.
>
> I'm located in Lancaster just southeast of Columbus. Willing to travel.
> Shoot me an e-mail if interested.
>
> Thanks,
> Jay

TRENDING THREADS