Error Indicators on Power Up, Laptop Armada M700

Last response: in Computer Brands
a b D Laptop
June 25, 2004 6:13:38 PM

:cry:  When I power up the laptop, the three led indicators for caps
lock, scroll lock, and num lock come on together for a few seconds
and then there are no power on indications. What is the laptop
trying to tell me?

==============
a b D Laptop
June 26, 2004 12:34:40 AM

wrong group, but you are in luck...
main support page
http://tinyurl.com/34bhm
service and troubleshooting manual
http://tinyurl.com/255xb
compaq stuff is now discussed in comp.sys.hp or comp.sys.hp.misc or
comp.sys.hp.hadware groups...

"glethi" <gemk@earthlink-dot-net.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> :cry:  When I power up the laptop, the three led indicators for caps
> lock, scroll lock, and num lock come on together for a few seconds
> and then there are no power on indications. What is the laptop
> trying to tell me?

troubleshooting newsgroups.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 26, 2004 3:23:38 PM

I presume you have a Compaq Armada M700 so try alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Karl.

!