MN-700 with Cisco 3.6.3 VPN

up front, my being able to work at home and not in the office for the
upcoming weeks is dependent on me getting this fixed so all
suggestions are welcome.

I am able to log into a portal through the VPN when I am connected
directly through my DLS/Modem line. However, when I connect through
my router my connection is terminated after 2-5 minutes. Is this due
to port forwarding? I'm lost... Please Help!
2 answers Last reply
More about cisco

    I only have two thoughts, but they haven't been
    proven...Either try to connect (wired) to your router and
    try it then or set a higher idle time for your VPNGroup on
    your VPN box at work. I have the same problem, but
    haven't got around to looking at it yet.

    Are you connecting wired or wireless?

    If you are connecting wireless are you using WPA?

    If you are running Windows XP I'd recommend installing SP2 if you
    haven't already done so.

    If you are using WPA & are running Windows XP SP2 have you enabled or
    disabled 802.1x authentication?

    Andrew wrote:

    > up front, my being able to work at home and not in the office for the
    > upcoming weeks is dependent on me getting this fixed so all
    > suggestions are welcome.
    >
    > I am able to log into a portal through the VPN when I am connected
    > directly through my DLS/Modem line. However, when I connect through
    > my router my connection is terminated after 2-5 minutes. Is this due
    > to port forwarding? I'm lost... Please Help!

Routers Networking