Thank you,
Mark
Soldotna, Alaska

On 2005-08-31 13:50:11 -0700, "sonarian" <sonarian@gci.net> said:

> Greetings,
>
> I am looking for a score reel to replace the missing one in a Fireball
> I am restoring. The missing reel is on player 4, in the hundreds place.
> This game is in wonderful condition and will look great when restored.
>
> The game also needs a plunger, I would like to replace it with a
> original Bally from that era if possible.
>
> If anyone has these parts forsale please email me.
>
> Thank you,
> Mark
> Soldotna, Alaska

I have anumber of older drum units for Bally, ChiCoin, Gottlieb, and
Williams...do you happen to have a picture of the Bally one you need
for your Fireball? I might have a match...

Of course Pinball Resource probably has them as well.

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call