MN-500 (How do you open certain Ports)

I need to access a VPN that requires a certain 'port' to
be opened. Does anybody know how that's done with this
router?
1 answer Last reply
More about open ports

    Persistent port forwarding is your friend. Directions are in the
    manual. IF you lost yours you can get a copy at the following link.

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_ProductDocumentation.mspx

    Ruben wrote:

    > I need to access a VPN that requires a certain 'port' to
    > be opened. Does anybody know how that's done with this
    > router?

Routers Hardware Microsoft Networking