HELP! Need pic of D&D coil wiring!

Can someone with a Dungeons & Dragons take a pic of the LEFT ball saver
coil under the playfield? Mine was burned and removed and there are 4
wires (5 wires actually, but 2 red are twisted together).
Also still looking for some D&D plastics.
Regards,
Ed VanderVeen
evander685@yahoo.com

Come now...anybody? I can't believe nobody on this very helpful group
has a D&D and digital camera?? Shall I just complain about eBay
auctions and scammers? I know I would get a response then ;)

-Ed

>I can't believe nobody on this very helpful group
>has a D&D and digital camera??

OK, no one has a D&D that is willing to help, but you may not need it.
Coils usally only have 2 to 3 wires, so you are going to have to give
us more info to help you out.

The red wires are going to be the voltage to the coil. One more wire is
the line back to the driver board. You can figure out the color of that
wire if you know the transistor that drives that coil.

I have no idea what the other wires are for- is there a switch missing?

>Shall I just complain about eBay auctions and
>scammers? I know I would get a response then ;)

I'll still help you even after that....

Kirb