TECH: LoTR becoming wobbly

The game seems to be level, but it's feeling wobbly, like leaning on
alternate sides of the game moves it around a bit. Anyone know what to
do?

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

Tighten up the leg bolts?

Drink more so you don't notice it? :>)

Otto

CARGPB11

"azpinlawyer" <gregdavis@mail2lawyer.com> wrote in message
> The game seems to be level, but it's feeling wobbly, like leaning on
> alternate sides of the game moves it around a bit. Anyone know what to
> do?

Sell it and buy a Williams game? Sorry. Sorry.

"azpinlawyer" <gregdavis@mail2lawyer.com> wrote in message
> The game seems to be level, but it's feeling wobbly, like leaning on
> alternate sides of the game moves it around a bit. Anyone know what to
> do?

Can the leg levelers become imbalanced over time, especially with
nudging?

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

When I've had a similar problem with other pins it was almost always
that the leg leveler nuts weren't tight. Loose leg bolts will of
course do this also.

If it's still too wobbly for you I'll take it off your hands!

- Don

dmerki@charter.net wrote:
> Make sure the leg levelers jam nut are tight. Don

jknight

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2003

azpinlawyer wrote:
> The game seems to be level, but it's feeling wobbly, like leaning on
> alternate sides of the game moves it around a bit. Anyone know what to
> do?

Are you using those felt pads between the legs and the cabinet? I've
noticed that those things tend to make the machine feel a little
wobbly.

I think the "drink more" advice is the best for your situation

Chet