5th run LOTR any news????

Title says it all...

Anyone know what revisions might be on a 5th run?

Moreover I may be buying a 4th run soon (Sub $4000)

would you wait for a fifth run or is it better to save some $$$ and buy
a 4th run now while the gettin is good?

Finally, is a fifth run assured before year end?

skbrothers@comcast.net wrote:
> Title says it all...
>
> Anyone know what revisions might be on a 5th run?
>
> Moreover I may be buying a 4th run soon (Sub $4000)
>
> would you wait for a fifth run or is it better to save some $$$ and buy
> a 4th run now while the gettin is good?
>
> Finally, is a fifth run assured before year end?

YES! 2nd week of Nov. I already put my order in with Jim Thornton. I
suggest the same.

cool...

How much (if i can ask)?

What differences will there be vs. a 4th run.

I can find a 4th run for $3895 (includes tax and shipping).

The 4th run seems like a decent deal to me right now. If there are
enough differences I might be willing to hold off.. i fear a 5th run
will cost over $4000+tax and shipping.

Thoughts????

Where did you find that 4th run machine if you dont mind me asking.
I'm finally ready to pick up one of these games NIB, i am located in
chicago. Can someone refer me to a place that either has these in
stock or will get some in the Nov Run for the lowest price?

Any help appreciated, thanks

We had/sold several LOTR games from the 4th run- that was way back early
this year. Very doubtful you could still find one sitting new in the box
this late in the game, but you never know- some long-distance phone calls
and lots of legwork might turn one up.

Or wait a couple months. Yes- next run is definite for end of this year
(another Christmas with LOTR). We have 12 on pre-order already- I'm sure
they'll do well again- as usual! Great game!

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

<hikarion@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Where did you find that 4th run machine if you dont mind me asking.
> I'm finally ready to pick up one of these games NIB, i am located in
> chicago. Can someone refer me to a place that either has these in
> stock or will get some in the Nov Run for the lowest price?
>
> Any help appreciated, thanks

<hikarion@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm finally ready to pick up one of these games NIB, i am located in
> chicago. Can someone refer me to a place that either has these in
> stock or will get some in the Nov Run for the lowest price?

PinballLife seems to currently have one:
http://www.pinballlife.com/page181.html

--Jarkko

Just bought one of the two that pinball life had left.

That leaves him with one left....

get it while the gettin's good ;)

I will ship via NAVL (or your choice of haulers if they ship door to
door) if you make the arrangements. I have several people interested
in my last NIB LOTR. I was supposedly holding the last one for someone
but they have been MIA the last few days. If this person has not
contacted me by Tuesday I will again have one NIB LOTR for sale.
Terry.
www.pinballlife.com

BLACKTIGER

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005

I was just funnin' ya Terry. I do have a sizeable order headed your
way this weekend. Gotta love thoes prices on bulbs and pin parts.
Wow, cant be beat :)

hikar,
I am in Lombard and as far as I know I am the best priced in the
Chicago area. If you want to call me I do have them on order. You can
call me @ 630-792-8910 or toll free for those out of state @
1-888-834-0489. They hiked Nascar up a few bucks but I have not been
told what they are doing for the 5th run of LOTR..but I will take care
of you if you pre-order. In home warranty is always included if you are
local.
I also have ONE 4th run unit left. I do not check these boards all the
time so it's better if you call.

Thanks,
Kurt
Hemispheres Amusements

Ah! Didn't get the joke the first time...... I must be in "holiday
weekend" mode.
Now I see; it should ship for $14.95 if my "I'll ship any amount of
stuff for $14.95" rule holds true. This LOTR is the ONLY exception to
this rule! $14.95 shipping for a complete game would be one hell of a
deal though!
Terry
www.pinballlife.com