Anyone interested in 1962 Wiiliams Vagabond?

If so, let me know. A friend has one in Florida. Haven't seen any
pictures, but game is described as good. Some flaking on the BG.

Dan

For some reason, this is one of the few collectible Williams ems from this
time period. I've seen a couple at shows in the flea market, and they are
gone before I can even glance at the cabinet, even with a wasted backglass.

Josh
http://www.pingeek.com pinball dvds for sale

"Dkakd" <dkakd@aol.com> wrote in message
> If so, let me know. A friend has one in Florida. Haven't seen any
> pictures, but game is described as good. Some flaking on the BG.
>
> Dan

Dan: i sent you an email. i`m interested in the vagabond & can pick it
up. lmk thanx fred