Anyone have a pinball/video game related tattoo?

LEGEND HAS IT: My friend has WIN tattooed on his MR. SOFTY and when he
gets excited it it sez: Welcome to Indaina Now leave!
His wife has a "W" on each of her butt cheeks and when she is on her
back it sez: WOW and when she bends over it sez: MOM
I have never seen or want to see either tattoo. ;)

Nope...Just a pair of steel balls. :)

--
FunHouse...Cyclone...Eight Ball...Solar Ride...Silverball Mania...Medieval
Madness :)

I have a pinball related tattoo page up at www.suburbanarcade.com
submissions are welcome!

I want to get the Playboy Nymph with the "balls of steel" sign as a tat
myself....

joseph-

"m6onz5a" <corvair@comcast.net> wrote in message
> If so got any pics?
>
> Chas

> I have a pinball related tattoo page up at www.suburbanarcade.com
> submissions are welcome!

Joe, you have a picture down, the one below TaF.

--Eric

BillB

the 100 point pop bumper cap isn't so bad!

--
billb
"Joe Pinball" <joepinball@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I have a pinball related tattoo page up at www.suburbanarcade.com
> submissions are welcome!
>
> I want to get the Playboy Nymph with the "balls of steel" sign as a tat
> myself....
>
> joseph-
>
> "m6onz5a" <corvair@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > If so got any pics?
> >
> > Chas

and all those old women walking around with tattoos on their lower
sagging
backs [butts now].

Saturday Night Live did a great skit on this awhile back called
"Turlington's Lower Back Tattoo Remover" - that was basically a
disguised deodorant stick,
that you could wipe on the tattoo and it would "remove" it.

I see those 'ass tatoos' and I think its just plain gaudy that is one
of the nastiest things a woman could put on her body.

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

That was funny.

It left 2" high scar tissue in the shape of the tatoo.

Otto

CARGPB11

"E-Hacker" <ehacker1066@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Saturday Night Live did a great skit on this awhile back called
> "Turlington's Lower Back Tattoo Remover" - that was basically a
> disguised deodorant stick,
> that you could wipe on the tattoo and it would "remove" it.

Mike

Splendid

That's f-ed up... Those tats on the lower back, right above the ass is
freaking awesome.

But for me, thats it,, I dont want to see any other ones on a woman.

<mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
>I see those 'ass tatoos' and I think its just plain gaudy that is one
> of the nastiest things a woman could put on her body.

BillB

Those tats on the lower back, right above the ass is
> freaking awesome.

i see them as sort of a license plate.

--
billb
"Mike" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
> That's f-ed up...> But for me, thats it,, I dont want to see any other
ones on a woman.

> <mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
> >I see those 'ass tatoos' and I think its just plain gaudy that is one
> > of the nastiest things a woman could put on her body.

BLACKTIGER

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005

I joked with my wife one time in line at Taco bell about getting a
tatoo on her lower back. She is really against it. She said what
would you have me put there. I said well, I would give you 2 choices.
One is " Property of Mike since 1993", that did not go over well at
all. Then I said something really bad. I said your second option is
....." Is that as hard as you can hit it??!!" Well the lady in front of
us turned around and looked at my wife and my wife got so embarassed.
She did not talk to me the entire meal. I was laughing so hard. I
just did not understand. It is just encouragement. Whats the harm???
:+)

Well lets say there is no chance of a tatoo ever going on my wifes body
after that. But it sure was funny.

I swear this is true; a friend had a young employee who tattoed her
boyfriend's name on the top of one of her tits, of course using his
nickname....................Droopy.

GRY

> You could always try a temporary tattoo :)
>
> Chas

>I like them on the right lady.

"Lady" and "ass-tattoo" cannot go in the same statement.

"I want a tattoo to be original....just like my friends."

Kirb

I have a friend that has an image from EBD on his shoulder. No pics,
though.

Mike

I heard those lower back tattoos were like quality stamps that the
inspector stamped on as they left the "bimbo factory".

All seriousness aside, I like them on the right lady.

MM

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

I do just google.
but I'm getting another one soon of a Bally pop bumper cap with altered
text. "special when Lit"
Timathie

"WOLFUS" wrote:
> I do just google.
> but I'm getting another one soon of a Bally pop bumper cap with altered
> text. "special when Lit"
> Timathie

Hey Big T- we think you're special whether you're lit or not! ;)

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

woz

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004

"WOLFUS" <Timeisenga2@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> I do just google.
> but I'm getting another one soon of a Bally pop bumper cap with altered
> text. "special when Lit"
> Timathie

Make sure you get permission from Wayne first :)

Woz

Paul

Splendid

Mike Messersmith wrote:
> I have a friend that has an image from EBD on his shoulder. No pics,
> though.
>
> Mike

Tell him he'd beter cover it up, else he might get sued by Mr pinball.. :(