5150 notebook - thoughts?

What about this model? I have never bought a laptop\notebook before.
(Have had Gateway and Micron desktops.) Don't want any problems
buying equipment from Dell.

Thanks.

Forget that model. The 1100/1150/5100/5150 have a major problem with
overheating. The 8600 is a much better system (yes, it's more expensive,
but you get what you pay for).

Though it's for the 5100, the following link applies to the 5150 as well.

http://www.geocities.com/i5100dustproblem/main/solution.html