Cannot Load Management Tool Window

I click on "Management Tool" from the toolbar list and it
opens a blank window that never loads the page. Eventually
I'll get a "gateway error".

Everything else works fine.

Suggestions?
3 answers Last reply
More about cannot load management tool window

    Anti_dentite wrote:
    > I click on "Management Tool" from the toolbar list and it
    > opens a blank window that never loads the page. Eventually
    > I'll get a "gateway error".
    >
    > Everything else works fine.
    >
    > Suggestions?
    Do this.

    Open Internet Explorer.

    Type "http://192.168.2.1" into the address bar(without the quotes)

    hit enter

    Report what happens.

    Dick Kistler

    Doing that loaded the mangement window fine for some
    reason.

    "Anti_dentite" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Doing that loaded the mangement window fine for some
    > reason.

    Ok, then do what I asked you to do again, drag the url in the address window
    to the desktop and name it "Broadband Management Tool". Now put it in the
    start menu wherever you want to.

    Forget using the Broadband Network Utility for accessing the management
    tool. Apparently since about forever there has been a bug in the MBNU that
    causes problems accessing the Management Tool. Nobody seems to know why and
    nobody knows how to fix it permanently. Sometimes I can access the Mgt Tool
    from the menu and sometimes not. However, nobody cares, because you can
    always access the Management Tool by the way I have shown you. Many who use
    XP have uninstalled the MBNU because there is no function it has that XP
    doesn't have inherently.

    Dick Kistler

Routers Hardware Management Microsoft Networking