TAF Help - any one with a picture of...

Does any have a picture of a NOS or near NOS Addams
Family playfield they can email me. I am looking for
a pic of the downhole under the chair, in front of
the pop bumpers.

what i am looking for is how the hole is trimmed
originally, before the hole has any wear.
are the sides of the downhole 90 degrees to the
top of the playfield? or do they break to a 45
degree angle for 1/8" before the top of the playfield?

thanks!

photo on its way!
Allen