bill

Help! My TZ powerball is missing somewhere in the machine... I have
looked under the sling plastics, and have looked under just about every
assembly on the playfield. When I couldn't locate it on top of the
playfield, I thought it surely must have made it into the bottom of the
cabinet somehow, but I can't find it there either! Its driving me
nuts! Has anyone found thier powerball in a very unusual place? If
someone helps me find it I will find a way to reward them.

Thanks

Bill

bill

nope, the other balls cycle through it just fine and I don't think
there is room in there if the gunball machine is operating properly,
or is there?

Sounds like it as entered the............Twilight Zone...
Sorry...had to do that..

I would look for the rear end of a dog that is sticking through the
side of the cabinet, it probably has it in it's mouth in the fourth
dimension. But look quick, the hole is closing up. "mommie"

It's stuck behind the right side sign on the
mini playfield.

--
Fred
TX

"Bill" <barnesw@fwbnet.com> wrote in message news:1125546763.297353.142320@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Help! My TZ powerball is missing somewhere in the machine... I have
> looked under the sling plastics, and have looked under just about every
> assembly on the playfield. When I couldn't locate it on top of the
> playfield, I thought it surely must have made it into the bottom of the
> cabinet somehow, but I can't find it there either! Its driving me
> nuts! Has anyone found thier powerball in a very unusual place? If
> someone helps me find it I will find a way to reward them.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bill

I remember it getting stuck on my machine at the back of the playfield,
somewhere between or above the divertor.. can't give you more details
as it's a few years already and only once it got stuck..
but at least check carefully the back of the playfield, behind and
underneath the plastic ramps

Aeneas.
--http://www.flippers.be

JB

Behind the plastic sign at the front left of the powerfield?

Under the plastic ramp near the slot machine?

On top of deflector at entrance of lock area?

-JB

"Bill" <barnesw@fwbnet.com> wrote in message
> Help! My TZ powerball is missing somewhere in the machine... I have
> looked under the sling plastics, and have looked under just about every
> assembly on the playfield. When I couldn't locate it on top of the
> playfield, I thought it surely must have made it into the bottom of the
> cabinet somehow, but I can't find it there either! Its driving me
> nuts! Has anyone found thier powerball in a very unusual place? If
> someone helps me find it I will find a way to reward them.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bill

mine got stuck in the piano hole once - it just never came out!

Bill,

I lost a steel ball in my TZ and it was difficult to find. Turned out that
a wire came off the slot machine coil and the ball was in the scoop. Could
not be seen with the playfield down or up if you didn't look there
specifically. A slim possibility but you might want to check because if
coil is disconnected it won't get kicked out. Good luck and let us know
where it turns up. It will turn up...

Eric

bill

You got it! I found it right there behind that right side Magna Flip
sign! This is a great group! Fred, send me your mailing address and
I'll send you your reward.

Thanks again
Bill Barnes

LOL! That won't be needed, Bill. Just hang in
there, and try to help a fellow pinhead if you
get the chance someday. :)

Thank you for the offer, though!

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
===========================

In article <1125558754.601380.12650@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
"Aeneas Verhe" <averhe@gmail.com> wrote:

> I remember it getting stuck on my machine at the back of the playfield,
> somewhere between or above the divertor.. can't give you more details
> as it's a few years already and only once it got stuck..
> but at least check carefully the back of the playfield, behind and
> underneath the plastic ramps
>
> Aeneas.
> --http://www.flippers.be

There is a place between the metal habitrail going *up* to the
gumball machine and the lefthand outside of the left ramp
down between the plastics where I've gotten a ball stuck.

To get stuck, the ball has to leave the (main) playfield,
bounce around on the plastics, and hit this one spot, where
it promptly disappears. It took me days to find it.

You either need thin, thin fingers or a mechanic's claw to
get the ball out of there.

HTH.

- Tim