Haunted House pinball "T" and "U" relays

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Can anyone help me figure where some wires go?

When I opened my Haunted House game tonight to change a bulb two wires
popped off the "T" and "U" relays located underneath the main playfield
down in the corner. I looked at them carefully, but cannot figure
exactly where they are supposed to go back. I don't want to just
randomly touch the wires onto the contacts down there and possibly blow
something. Admittedly, I don't know how to read a schematic. Two wires
are each yellow, yellow and black and they are soldered together at
their ends and it appears they need to connect to the "T" relay. The
other is red, blue, blue and it can only reach the "U" relay. I noticed
each relay consists of two sets of contact switches, most of the end
blades of those switches have two wires soldered together to contact
with them. Can anyone please help me understand where the two popped
off wires go? Maybe even a picture to illustrate?

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

You got mail.