GTB Lockdown bars

What lockdown bars will fit a Gottlieb System 1, i.e. for regular
narrow body machines - how new/old can I go? It's for a Sinbad - and
on a related note, anyone have one for sale?

pinball resource is the answer

Ctsteps5

owner of
71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.
68 Williams Student Prince

Moderator of EM Pinball Group
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

All the system 1's, 80A's and 3's in the regular size are the same.
When you get back to the em's they change to 2 studs to lock with.

zTim

Later model GTB em's also use the newer style bars. They started
switching over around 1975 I believe.

I have a few.

Rockola wrote:
> All the system 1's, 80A's and 3's in the regular size are the same.
> When you get back to the em's they change to 2 studs to lock with.
>

> zTim

They changed with Spirit of '76. This is the same machine that the coin door
was changed.