New orleans floods. how many pin's where lost?

Was their many arcades in new orleans?

Ping
11 answers Last reply
More about orleans floods lost

    The "wow" was not for the content. It was for his grammar.

    Hahahahah! This is quickly becoming the best thread ever.

    Sure is, don't forget you guys are the ones who are replying.

    I've only just seen somebody else has started a thread with people
    talking about the people and the pins.

    Ping

    Chris Lyon wrote:
    > Hahahahah! This is quickly becoming the best thread ever.

    Hi Mr. Drainaball,

    Sorry you feel my discussion of arcades in "New Orleans" is out of
    place because of the floods. I said nothing about the victims of the
    disaster because I read enough in the news about whats going on which
    is what prompted me to write this post about pinball in a pinball news
    group. Hell if you feel bad thats life, not for me mate... Have a good
    one :)

    Ping

    >how many pin's where lost?
    > Was their many arcades in new orleans?

    Wow.

    www.hookedonphonics.com

    LOL

    CornCob wrote:
    > Sorry you feel my discussion of arcades in "New Orleans" is out of
    > place because of the floods.

    It's not that out of place, I don't think. I'm more than a little
    upset about the loss of artifacts, historical architecture, artwork...
    homes can be rebuilt, people are resilient and I have no doubt that
    human spirit will prevail.

    Never been to N.O. and also wondered if it was the kind of place you
    find lots of pins in all those famous bars and taverns. BTW, this
    thought had been "wondered" long before Katrina ever was a thought in
    anyones head...

    > You are probally

    Huh?

    I think he was replying to the original poster.

    --
    -Doug

    "Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > The "wow" was not for the content. It was for his grammar.

    lighten up . i was wondering too about this . someone was
    mentioning they had a amusement park . that was shown on tv . with a
    rollercoaster half submerged . i have been watching the coverage but
    yet to see that !! it is not lke the question disrespects the dead
    or the victims . this is a terrible diaster . i have been watching the
    news almost constantly . and it is seemingly going to turn the
    economy of this whole country downhill gas is over 350 a gallon here
    in middletown new york and rising !!! they are a ton of thrashed slot
    machines in biloxi . i saw that on cnn . i doubt the original
    poster meant to disrepect anyone . steve keeler rock fantasy pinball

Games Video Games