New orleans floods. how many pin's where lost?

Last response: in Video Games
September 1, 2005 9:48:03 AM

Was their many arcades in new orleans?

Ping
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 11:58:31 AM

The "wow" was not for the content. It was for his grammar.
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 12:05:20 PM

Hahahahah! This is quickly becoming the best thread ever.
September 1, 2005 12:09:05 PM

Sure is, don't forget you guys are the ones who are replying.

I've only just seen somebody else has started a thread with people
talking about the people and the pins.

Ping

Chris Lyon wrote:
> Hahahahah! This is quickly becoming the best thread ever.
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 12:20:27 PM

Hi Mr. Drainaball,

Sorry you feel my discussion of arcades in "New Orleans" is out of
place because of the floods. I said nothing about the victims of the
disaster because I read enough in the news about whats going on which
is what prompted me to write this post about pinball in a pinball news
group. Hell if you feel bad thats life, not for me mate... Have a good
one :)

Ping
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 1:26:25 PM

>how many pin's where lost?
> Was their many arcades in new orleans?

Wow.

www.hookedonphonics.com
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 1:26:26 PM

LOL

"dugmar" <dugmar@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >how many pin's where lost?
> > Was their many arcades in new orleans?
>
> Wow.
>
> www.hookedonphonics.com

Anonymous
September 1, 2005 1:51:57 PM

CornCob wrote:
> Sorry you feel my discussion of arcades in "New Orleans" is out of
> place because of the floods.

It's not that out of place, I don't think. I'm more than a little
upset about the loss of artifacts, historical architecture, artwork...
homes can be rebuilt, people are resilient and I have no doubt that
human spirit will prevail.
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 2:15:12 PM

Never been to N.O. and also wondered if it was the kind of place you
find lots of pins in all those famous bars and taverns. BTW, this
thought had been "wondered" long before Katrina ever was a thought in
anyones head...
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 3:05:57 PM

> You are probally

Huh?
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 3:07:08 PM

I think he was replying to the original poster.

--
-Doug

"Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The "wow" was not for the content. It was for his grammar.

Anonymous
September 2, 2005 9:45:55 AM

lighten up . i was wondering too about this . someone was
mentioning they had a amusement park . that was shown on tv . with a
rollercoaster half submerged . i have been watching the coverage but
yet to see that !! it is not lke the question disrespects the dead
or the victims . this is a terrible diaster . i have been watching the
news almost constantly . and it is seemingly going to turn the
economy of this whole country downhill gas is over 350 a gallon here
in middletown new york and rising !!! they are a ton of thrashed slot
machines in biloxi . i saw that on cnn . i doubt the original
poster meant to disrepect anyone . steve keeler rock fantasy pinball
!