Cue Ball Wizard Part No.

Can someone please tell me the part number of the green targets used
for the scratch shot in Cue Ball Wizard. Was hoping to order some from
Steve, but dont have my manual around.

Thanks,
Phil
6 answers Last reply
More about ball wizard part

    Steve will sell you the plastic piece and rivets
    by themselves. Just ask.

    They are MUCH cheaper than the pieces you are asking
    for.

    Fred
    TX
    CARGPB#8
    ================================

    Zimmer wrote:
    > Can someone please tell me the part number of the green targets used
    > for the scratch shot in Cue Ball Wizard. Was hoping to order some from
    > Steve, but dont have my manual around.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Phil

    Fred how did you know the plastic part was chipped :)

    thanks
    phil

    this ones HUO and its still broken, so "always" would indeed be
    correct. im buying a couple replacements :)

    phil

    Hi Phil

    The part # is 29428S

    Kim

    Zimmer wrote:
    > Can someone please tell me the part number of the green targets used
    > for the scratch shot in Cue Ball Wizard. Was hoping to order some from
    > Steve, but dont have my manual around.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Phil

    It is always broken.

    CBW--Rgp rated it the #1 pin................................

    Otto

    CARGPB11

    "Zimmer" <phil@zimmerland.com> wrote in message
    > Fred how did you know the plastic part was chipped :)

    I think they were that way NIB! ;)

    --
    Fred
    TX

    "Zimmer" <phil@zimmerland.com> wrote
    > Fred how did you know the plastic part was chipped :)

Games Green Video Games