Cue Ball Wizard Part No.

Last response: in Video Games
September 1, 2005 11:00:39 AM

Can someone please tell me the part number of the green targets used
for the scratch shot in Cue Ball Wizard. Was hoping to order some from
Steve, but dont have my manual around.

Thanks,
Phil

More about : cue ball wizard part

Anonymous
September 1, 2005 11:25:15 AM

Steve will sell you the plastic piece and rivets
by themselves. Just ask.

They are MUCH cheaper than the pieces you are asking
for.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
================================

Zimmer wrote:
> Can someone please tell me the part number of the green targets used
> for the scratch shot in Cue Ball Wizard. Was hoping to order some from
> Steve, but dont have my manual around.
>
> Thanks,
> Phil
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 11:45:57 AM

Fred how did you know the plastic part was chipped :)

thanks
phil
September 1, 2005 12:33:12 PM

this ones HUO and its still broken, so "always" would indeed be
correct. im buying a couple replacements :)

phil
September 1, 2005 2:31:14 PM

Hi Phil

The part # is 29428S

Kim

Zimmer wrote:
> Can someone please tell me the part number of the green targets used
> for the scratch shot in Cue Ball Wizard. Was hoping to order some from
> Steve, but dont have my manual around.
>
> Thanks,
> Phil
September 1, 2005 3:29:10 PM

It is always broken.

CBW--Rgp rated it the #1 pin................................

Otto

CARGPB11

"Zimmer" <phil@zimmerland.com> wrote in message
> Fred how did you know the plastic part was chipped :)
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 4:00:16 AM

I think they were that way NIB! ;)

--