Hey all,

What type of light bulb does Bally's 1974 Champ use?

Hope you can help,

Greets,
Xander

This game uses #44 or #47 lamps. #44 are standard. #47 are dimmer and
produce less heat and require less current, but dimmer.

We have both in stock- and lots of other parts/supplies. See our website at:
www.actionpinball.com for full details. We ship worldwide.

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

#47?

Ctsteps5

owner of
71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.
68 Williams Student Prince

Moderator of EM Pinball Group
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

>What type of light bulb does Bally's 1974 Champ use?

Most pinballs of the EM era use #44 as an original bulb. Many replace
the backglass and plastics bulbs with #47 to reduce heat.

You will get much debate over the #44 vs #47, but use what you like.

Kirb