Terminator 2 Ball Slips out of Gun everytime! Help!!

I have a terminator two pinball machine. Every time the ball goes into
the shooter the ball slides out when the shooter moves to the lowest
position. I can't seem to figure out how to adjust the amount the
shooter should move to. Anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks

is your game pitched correctly?

does the ball sttle all the way back into the gun?

is the gun mounted correctly and tightly screwed in?

is the switch letting the ball settle all the way back?

do you need to tighten down the pivit point?

does your gun have too much play and rotate too far down? you would
adjust the bottom switches for this problem.

are your bottom switches mounted on tight? correctly?

give some feedback, this shouldn't be hard to fix at all. :)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)