PinBrawl team sign up . . . 16 teams or 24??????

Just a message to let everyone know that if you want to join PinBrawl,
now is the time!
We are going to be closing registration on September 10th at midnight,
and at that time, if we have not met the 24 team limit, we will only be
allowing the original 16 teams to play.
I believe there are 4 or 5 spots remaining, so for teams 17,18 and 19 .
.. . get some people signed up, or else we'll be forced to refund your
money.
$30 a person for hours of entertainment, and the chance to win sweet
trophies . . . SIGN UP NOW!!

. . . and as Koz would say . . . buy a shirt or 3!

-Josh Sharpe

I am interested in buying a shirt - do you have a link to what they
look like and how to order?

Thanks,

Brannon (in FL)