Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

WTB: Twister magnet board

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 5:34:28 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Part number is 520-5143-00.

I'm looking for a source other than a parts supplier. They want 170.00 for this
little pcb.


--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net
313-268-0541

Mr. Propane Torch!!

ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
Remove NOSPAM to reply
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 5:34:29 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Eris I remember seeing someone selling them. I dont know if it was
macro or happ. Check with them. Its $160 or so.
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 6:39:15 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

mikep28@omuonline.net wrote:
> Eris I remember seeing someone selling them. I dont know if it was
> macro or happ. Check with them. Its $160 or so.

Yes, I understand this. I know Marco has them. However, I'm looking for
another source new or used at a price much more reasonable than 170.00
or even 160.00
Related resources
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 6:17:20 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

LOL Good luck then, the way it usually works is, want the part pay the
price. BTW the board from them still has to be modded as per stern's
website
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 12:31:20 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

On 2 Sep 2005 02:17:20 -0700, mikep28@omuonline.net wrote:

>LOL Good luck then, the way it usually works is, want the part pay the
>price. BTW the board from them still has to be modded as per stern's
>website
Have you ever heard of a used part? That's why I'm posting here. Trying to find
a used one, possibly not even working.

Yes, thanks for the heads up on the mod. I saw that yesterday when I was looking
around for this board and found the tech alert.


--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net
313-268-0541

Mr. Propane Torch!!

ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
Remove NOSPAM to reply
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 12:31:21 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

How complicated is the board? Can you make your own from a schematic?

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com


"Eric A." <eavedesian@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:jchgh1p7jvn8oirngnfre2nn70ee9lfkn0@4ax.com...
> On 2 Sep 2005 02:17:20 -0700, mikep28@omuonline.net wrote:
>
>>LOL Good luck then, the way it usually works is, want the part pay the
>>price. BTW the board from them still has to be modded as per stern's
>>website
> Have you ever heard of a used part? That's why I'm posting here. Trying to
> find
> a used one, possibly not even working.
>
> Yes, thanks for the heads up on the mod. I saw that yesterday when I was
> looking
> around for this board and found the tech alert.
>
>
> --
> Eric A.
> eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net
> 313-268-0541
>
> Mr. Propane Torch!!
>
> ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
> Remove NOSPAM to reply
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 6:05:25 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Sorry Eric, didnt mean to sound like I was taunting you. I tried to
find a new mag board for my twister when I had a problem with mine. I
asked several times, searched around ebay like crazy for 2 or 3 months.
I found nothing. It seems these havent been parted on a large scale, or
at all. I mean I tried everything to find one. Well I then just decided
to fix my own.

John, its a small board probally the size of a bally opto board, but I
dont know how complicated this would be. My skills would end with
making a Bally solenoid board at scratch and its only like 3 or 4
traces and a relay. This mag board would be way beyond my custom
desigining scope.

Good luck Eric.
!