authentication

Mike

Splendid

I get the following error when I try to sign in to The
Zone " You have reached this page due to errors in your
authentication" and it won't let me go any farther. I used
to play all the time. Wazzup ! Any ideas ?

mike wrote:

> I get the following error when I try to sign in to The
> Zone " You have reached this page due to errors in your
> authentication" and it won't let me go any farther. I used
> to play all the time. Wazzup ! Any ideas ?

Possible causes:

- Blocked cookies: Allow Passport, MSN and Zone cookies.

- Blocked ports: http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html

- Incorrect time or date on computer making cookies outdated: Correct
the time, time zone, and date.

Also see this site for other ideas:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

--