Free Decals capcom

I just bought some parts on Ebay and I have some NOS capcom spinner decals
for flipper football. I have 6 of them. First person to send me their
address can have them.

Russ

Getting rid of Flipper Football parts is like waiting for your big bang bar
( August 2006) Can I get on the list Kos?

Russ

"Russ@Gail" <miller4@netsync.net> wrote in message
>I just bought some parts on Ebay and I have some NOS capcom spinner decals
>for flipper football. I have 6 of them. First person to send me their
>address can have them.
>
> Russ

There gone : )