JUNK YARD IN CT F.S

I finally convinced my wife to part with this game a near perfect game
pics on request 2250.00 firm will EBAY it if no one bites . Has been
HUO for 7 years prioer to that I can not say . call me 1-860-841-3353

It was nice and it was cheap I priced it to sell . If it is not a deal
then most people will ponder if it is a good deal they pounce ! Could I
have asked 2800.00 yes would it have sold fast NOPE!