[SOLVED] Epson Stylus Photo 785 EPX - Is this printer com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpenn246

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2011
Hi,
I have the printer mentioned above. I just got a MacBook...my first MAC. My Epson printer above isn't hooking up with it ...is it compatable or do I have to buy a new Mac-compatable printer?

Thanks
Joanne

jpenn246

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2011

Thank you. It's helpful to hear this. I think I'll go to the MAC store and ask them. I had bought mine at Best Buy and I don't think they had given me complete information about all I needed. Just to be sure, the drivers are for inside the MAC, right? Not inside the printer?

jpenn246

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2011
Are you too lazy to go to the Epson web-site and look for drivers? http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=14365&prodoid=1567218&infoType=Downloads&platform=Macintosh

Are you responding to ME? If you are, why would you write something so rude? I'm sure your answer is not the kind this site permits.

G

Yes, I'm responding to you. If you spent any time on this forum you would see how lazy posters are.

@amdfangirl: Please don't apologize for me. I stand by everything I post.

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador
What can I say? I prefer to keep the peace.

Yes, you are right, but if you word it so, people are less likely to listen to reason. He didn't click on your link at all because of your language.

I believe it is easier tell them the answer, make a suggestion to use Google and be composed about it. Not everyone knows what a driver is.

It saves you a lot of grief. Less people complain, etc. etc.

jpenn246

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2011
This isn't my kind of forum, where someone is allowed to be so rude. So, that's why I have not been back, although I'm responding to the e-mail you just sent saying I should rate the answers. I have no rating. I went to the Apple store and they helped me in a way that was better for me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.