Status
Not open for further replies.

mifranko

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2010
Hello,
my acer aspire 4520 is a laptop bought in 2008,it's problem is that when powered on the screen displays nothing.I tried to remove the battery and then turn it on using the power supply cable only unfortunetely it did work.So I request help,thanks

JoeIndia

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2010
I.Remove the A/C power code from the Laptop
Push the power button it should shutdown.if not close the laptop and take the battery out. It should shut down now.
check http://www.insidemylaptop.com/ that would help. Good Luck

II. Put the cable back on and push the power button on and then press F10 continously (Key might vary). This will bring BIOS UP. After the BIOS Setup Utility displays, use the Right Arrow key to select the Diagnostics menu. Select HDD Self-Test options.Select Notebook Hard Drive. Enter tocontinue. The Hard Drive Self Test executes a Quick test , a Comprehensive test, and a SMART test. At the end of the test, you will know the status of the hard drive whether it is passed or failed. In case it is failed you need to replace it.

Go to the Diagnostic log and check the error code. This test you will have to do for the RAM. Once done you will know whether your HD or RAM is at fault.If both are error free then use a bootable CD and try to boot it. You may have the change the boot oder. Good Luck

paulmarty_gk

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2010
hi...

my problem about my acer aspire 4520 is when i turn it on after a few min. it will automatically shutdown...and the other accesories are not functioning well..pls help my email is paulmarty_gk@yahoo.com.ph

batteryjp

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2010
Hello , i go through your acer laptop problem. and i think that you might facing problem in your laptop battery . or else your laptop has some internal software may be deleted . i can just help you buy giving you one laptop accesories provider's link that i found from google & if you want your laptop a new battery then .
Please Check this Link For Your Laptop Battery @ : http://www.battery-jp.com/ .

Status
Not open for further replies.