FS WD In TX (cheap)

I offered this game local, had a buyer, and then didnt have a
buyer...very nice game and cheap at $1200.00

Will not ship this game.

Link to photos

http://www.pinballrebel.com/forsale/myhd/

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

ditto. that's a fun game. 20 hour drive isn't a fun game thou. :/

Wish I lived closer. Nice looking game.

Jim Knight

"Ken In Texas" <ken@pinballrebel.com> wrote in message
>I offered this game local, had a buyer, and then didnt have a buyer...very
>nice game and cheap at $1200.00
>
> Will not ship this game.
>
> Link to photos
>
> http://www.pinballrebel.com/forsale/myhd/
>
> --
> Ken In Texas
> http://www.pinballrebel.com
> Custom Pinball Cards, Jukeboxes, Drive In's
>
> "Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
> If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
> If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Dont rightly know :) Im 60 miles north of Ft Worth