Wireless printing/file sharing

this is the deal. I have 2 desk tops and a laptop. They
are connected via a 500 series base station. The desk
tops have a 500 series USB wireless station on them and
the laptop has the 700 series card. The problem is that
the laptop sees one of the desktops and its printer, so I
can do wireless printing and file sharing. I get the
monitor icon on the management tool, allowing me to
access the printer. The other desktop, closer in range,
doesn't see the other printer or laptop, other than
simply displaying a hard drive icon on the management
tool. Everything was set up identically, all are running
XP SP2.

any ideas?

Come on, now! Can't a brother get some help?

TRENDING THREADS