Orbitor 1 wanted Near Wi/IL

Looking for a orbitor 1. In ok condition or better. email nwojedi at
hotmail dot com if you have one for sale or trade.

thanks,
neo

You and everybody else, Neo :) Happy hunting!

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

that's not what I wanted to hear :( damn you for shattering my dreams!

What is a game like that worth, I had to go look it up on the database
to see what it was. Looks interesting.
Paul

Had they only made 12 or 13, like BBB, perhaps it would have the same
mystique as BBB, and thus a similar pricing structure. But, they made
hundreds of them, and they seem hard pressed to get beyond $1000-1200.

I have one (not for sale) and find it an enjoyable game, albeit best
played after a few beers.

Craig