MIRROR GLAZED PINBALLS!

Anyone else use the Mirror Glazed Premium Pinballs? They fly around
like bullets. I'm not sure if they are good. Lets start a discussion
about this. I have 8 machines with them and I have noticed the balls
hit the glass a lot more. I'm thinking about going back to normals.
Anyone know the size?

Thanks guys! You've all been such a help to me!

Rob

They do seem to fly around faster now but then I'm not sure if it's
the mirror glazed balls (MGB) or the waxed playfield because I replaced
the balls and mill waxed before I tested my R@S. They look loads
better even when I polished the original balls they just didn't look as
good.

I'm happy with them now but I guess it depends upon the game, as some
games would benefit from a slower moving ball. I did try the same MGB
in my B@R and I think the air balls were mainly coming from that fact
that it's definitely moving fasting on the playfield.

Ping

nardo wrote:
> Anyone else use the Mirror Glazed Premium Pinballs? They fly around
> like bullets. I'm not sure if they are good. Lets start a discussion
> about this. I have 8 machines with them and I have noticed the balls
> hit the glass a lot more. I'm thinking about going back to normals.
> Anyone know the size?
>
> Thanks guys! You've all been such a help to me!
>
> Rob

>Anyone else use the (name deleted for the sake of newbies) Pinballs?

Search google. This has been beaten to death.

>Lets start a discussion about this

You already did.

Kirb

No complaints, just like Steve said "wait awhile..."

zTim

Keep playing.

They'll be "normal" soon enough...

They are the same size as the originals, too.

(1 1/16)

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
==================================

nardo wrote:

I'm thinking about going back to normals.
> Anyone know the size?

Rob, Google is your friend. Let's please NOT start a discussion about Mr
Carpetbagger Snakeoil salesman :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

I've got a special mirrored bridge in Brooklyn I will sell you! It
must be better because it came from an "authentic mirror bridge
factory" and all tolerances are FAR better than standard bridges. And
pay no attention to those who say you can mirror your own bridge with a
$75 polisher...it's JUST NOT TRUE!!! Our bridges are mirrored using
super-compliant, laser-guided robot polishers who are MUCH better than
that $75 polisher.

:p

Barry - NY

Yeah, but is it's tolerance within 0.00000000002, huh, is it?!?

>Our bridges are mirrored using super-compliant, laser-guided robot polishers who are MUCH >better than that $75 polisher......

You mean the one you also sell?

Kirb

karl

nardo wrote:
>Mirror Glazed Premium Pinballs?
Lets start a discussion
> about this.
> Rob

Could this be that Ken guy, that was his name right, wasn't he always
sick or something?
Are you he sir?

:)~
Karl.

> $75 polisher...it's JUST NOT TRUE!!! Our bridges are mirrored >using

Where might I find that Mirror Glazed playfield glass that someone was
selling once upon a time?

Seriously, just buy some 1 1/4 from PBL, throw them in a polisher for a few
days, pretty much same thing. Well, I think those look pretty nice to start
too.

--Eric

Check out Terry's "RELECTION POOL" (RP) pinballs at Pinballlife.com

http://www.pinballlife.com/page15.html

I've purchased both RPs and the MGBs. Both sellers provided good
service. I think the RP's are as good or better in every aspect. The
RPs are $80/100 vs. approx. $115/100 for MGB.

And to answer your question - the size: 1 1/16"

nardo wrote:
> Anyone else use the Mirror Glazed Premium Pinballs? They fly around
> like bullets. I'm not sure if they are good. Lets start a discussion
> about this. I have 8 machines with them and I have noticed the balls
> hit the glass a lot more. I'm thinking about going back to normals.
> Anyone know the size?
>
> Thanks guys! You've all been such a help to me!
>
> Rob

Kirb

I didn't know that this was discussed already. Sorry for the post. I
guess the mirror glazed guy
is not good. I dont care if they're shiny, I just want the right balls
in there. So far my balls are
small and a little greesy. AAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHAHH!!!

Rob

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com