Whitewater Cards

Paul

Splendid

Guys,

Looking for some Cards (you know the ones at the base of the playfield
telling you how much per game & the 'other'one on the left....)

Anyone got any links to pre-made ones (for the right), or with regards
to the cost per play ones, a template or similar??

Thx Guys

Paul

http://www.pinbotz.com/products/cards/

- Kevin

PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
http://www.pinbotz.com

"Paul" <Paul@NOSPAMplanetcentral.net> wrote in message
> Guys,
>
> Looking for some Cards (you know the ones at the base of the playfield
> telling you how much per game & the 'other'one on the left....)
>
> Anyone got any links to pre-made ones (for the right), or with regards to
> the cost per play ones, a template or similar??
>
> Thx Guys
>
> Paul

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 11:16:01 +0100, Paul
<Paul@NOSPAMplanetcentral.net> wrote:

>Guys,
>
>Looking for some Cards (you know the ones at the base of the playfield
>telling you how much per game & the 'other'one on the left....)
>
>Anyone got any links to pre-made ones (for the right), or with regards
>to the cost per play ones, a template or similar??

http://www.pinballben.com/cards/cards.htm
I think I've sent all these to Ken as well.

Only because everyone helps make it so....I couldnt do it with the out
the help of others :)

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com