Is Lycosa that bad ?

Tags:
  • Gaming
  • Keyboards
  • Razer
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 18, 2011 9:33:51 PM

I wanted to buy a new keyboard so I looked around when I saw the Razer Lycosa I fell in love. It is so good looking has every thing you would want from a gaming keyboard and it's cheap (compared to other keyboards with same functions of course). So I looked around the internet about this keyboard. Reviews on youtube where great but in forums and amazon they gave it's a 3/5 with so many people saying it is broke and the light where failing. they had to plug and unplug to fix that ( that sounds horrible for a multiplayer gaming :non:  ).
People said that they had problems with razer support.

What do you think about this keyboard. If you own it is it that good and will it last some time before it breaks.

Do you recommend I buy it ?

Regards, Yellmoo :hello: 

More about : lycosa bad

September 19, 2011 4:59:03 AM

look my other post about the razer blackwidow keyboard. . . but if you really whant lycosa i would suggest the mirror edition.. even if its glossy it would be nice, dont buy the normal lycosa its rubberize that would fill off at used..
September 19, 2011 7:04:58 PM

I have the Lycosa Mirror Edition. I have never had any issues with it. The only thing bad I can say about it is that it comes off as a bit cheap in terms of build. It's all plastic, and feels that way. However, this has been my experience with Razer products in general. It works great, however, and does everything it should do.
On the other hand, it does not have some of the gaming features that some gamers look for, such as an LCD screen, macro buttons, and the like. If that doesn't bother you, I recommend it.

P.S. It's really hard to keep clean! You'll have to wipe it down often.
!