Gaming lap top

under a 17" display fast gaming video card Back lite keypad under 2000? anyone help please
9 answers Last reply
More about gaming
  1. Wow... this is an EASY choice

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220695

*Although it was on sale last week for $100 cheaper... but its by far the best in the price range
  2. thanks but tthe screen is to big. i was wondering if i should just wait for the 15.6 with the 425 video card in it?
    ty
  3. If backlit keyboard is a must,then have a look at Alienware M15x
  4. Thanks you so much. I iwll look at that one now.
  5. Quote:
    under a 17" display fast gaming video card Back lite keypad under 2000? anyone help please

The Alienware M15x is definitely a great choice. It has an illuminated keyboard, a 15.6" screen, 2.8 GHz Intel® Core™ i7-720QM processor, and NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 240M graphics.

It is a made for gaming so I think you will really enjoy using it!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
    Isabella
    MSFT Windows Outreach Team
  6. Thanks for helping me its down to 2 choices... the alienware or the new asus with the nvida 425 video card. Only thing is evferyone s hiding the specs on that card :(
    thanks
  7. Quote:
    Thanks for helping me its down to 2 choices... the alienware or the new asus with the nvida 425 video card. Only thing is evferyone s hiding the specs on that card :(
    thanks

Hi there,

I'm glad to help. I would suggest checking the websites of your favorite games to see what kind of graphics they recommend. That may help you make a decision!

Cheers,
    Isabella
    MSFT Windows Outreach Team
  8. Quote:
    Thanks for helping me its down to 2 choices... the alienware or the new asus with the nvida 425 video card. Only thing is evferyone s hiding the specs on that card :(
    thanks

We don't have Nvidia 425 VGA, i think you mean 335M right ? if so then HD 5850 is miles ahead of 335M in gaming
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Graphics Cards Laptops Product Displays